The selling price is payable in accordance with the schedule below and all the terms and conditions of the sale are detailed in the Contrat de Réservation Préliminaire (CRP).
Payment of the selling price tranches is dependent on the level of construction reached at the time of your purchase.
Payment of the sale price is generally payable in installments as follows:
- 10% deposit payable within 15 days of signature of the letter of intent or CRP;
- 15% upon signature of the Deed of Sale;
- 10% at completion up of substructure to Ground Floor
- 15% at completion up to First Floor Level
- 20% at completion up to Second Floor Level
- 15% at completion up to Roof Level
- 10% at completion of construction works
- 5% at handing over
The above percentages are upper limits (and can therefore be divided into smaller tranches) payable as works progress against progress certificates issued by the architect, quantity surveyor or principal agent.